Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Full-Dulaimi: the next government project will be an Iraqi national working for the country away fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Full-Dulaimi: the next government project will be an Iraqi national working for the country away fro Empty Full-Dulaimi: the next government project will be an Iraqi national working for the country away fro

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:32 am

Full-Dulaimi: the next government project will be an Iraqi national working for the country away from quotas and sectarian

23-11-2013 06:06 AM

Baghdad (news) .. predicted independent MP full-Dulaimi, said the next government will be an Iraqi government to draft a national working for the country away from quotas and sectarianism. Dulaimi said in a statement (of the Agency news): Iraq is on the verge of a radical change away from the disadvantages that toppled in the political process during the last period. added: that the consensus can not go to the production of a national government is trying to check people's aspirations of security and stability, so it is expected that the next government will be an Iraqi government to draft a national working for the country away from quotas and sectarianism. MP / coalition in Iraq / Mohammad Iqbal, show figures based new in the upcoming parliamentary elections. Iqbal said in an earlier statement (the news): There are several factors that affect the size of the blocks and the quality of the most prominent election law, which was recently reading in the parliament and voter participation in the elections, which differently from the province to the other. / End / 2.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:00 am