Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi acknowledges the difficulty of fighting corruption

chouchou
    chouchou

Abadi acknowledges the difficulty of fighting corruption Empty Abadi acknowledges the difficulty of fighting corruption

Post by chouchou Sun 15 Apr 2018, 4:06 am

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi acknowledged the difficulty of fighting corruption through "traditional methods".

[ltr]Abadi said in his speech at the opening of the sixth ministerial conference of the Arab Network for the Promotion of Integrity and Combating Corruption, on Sunday, "We have not been able to win the call for our fight against corruption, there is a relationship between the corrupt and terrorism and we restore our country and land and our citizens confirm our determination to protect public money and our responsibility to protect it Each of its location. "

"We will not hesitate to open any file of corruption, whether the defendant this person and then, and the corrupt know very well the seriousness of the work we do and the seriousness of them."

Abadi said that "the distribution of wealth in a fair manner is corruption and should not be a minority of wealth at the expense of the general public, stressing that we need a revolution to protect public money and achieve social justice and can fight corruption by traditional methods," calling for a radical view to combat corruption.

"It is unfair to underestimate the steps we have taken to reduce the scale of corruption," he said. "There are thousands of investigation files opened in large cases. Many of the defendants have been referred for investigation and integrity.

Abadi stressed "the need for cooperation of citizens and that each citizen bears responsibility for detecting and reporting corruption and assisting investigative committees and to strengthen citizen confidence in the regulatory and investigative bodies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:53 am