Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Hala transferred Saddam's body to Jordan by private jet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Hala transferred Saddam's body to Jordan by private jet Empty Newspaper: Hala transferred Saddam's body to Jordan by private jet

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 2:58 am

Newspaper: Hala transferred Saddam's body to Jordan by private jet

09:25 - 17/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Saudi Arabia's Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper reported on Tuesday that Hala's daughter, Saddam Hussein's daughter, had taken her father's body by private plane to Jordan after the criminal organization "Daash" entered Salahaddin province and took over large parts of it.
    "There is a story that Saddam's daughter, Hala, came on a private plane to the village and pulled her father's body away and took her to Jordan, where she now lives," the newspaper said in a report on the fate of Saddam's body.
    The newspaper added that "one who knows the cause in the region, says, asking not to be identified," This novel is baseless and unfounded. Originally a solution that did not come to Iraq. "
    "The body of the former regime chief has been moved to a secret location, and it is not possible to know the place or persons who took him," the newspaper quoted a close associate of Saddam's tribe as saying. And indicates that the tomb was not bombed; it was detonated, "pointing out that" his father's grave, at the entrance to Tikrit, was also blown up. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:59 pm