Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A protest for the workers of the contracts in Basra to demand the payment of their salaries delayed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A protest for the workers of the contracts in Basra to demand the payment of their salaries delayed  Empty A protest for the workers of the contracts in Basra to demand the payment of their salaries delayed

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Apr 2018, 3:30 am

A protest for the workers of the contracts in Basra to demand the payment of their salaries delayed and confirmation
    April 17 2018 11:04 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]A protest to demand the payment of their salaries overdue three months ago[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Organized a staff working in the form of contracts in the Office of the province of Basra, on Tuesday, a protest to demand the payment of salaries delayed three months ago and the allocation of degrees to stabilize some of them, and give them allocations of gravity. 

One of the participants in the stand for the Baghdad Post said that "the contracting staff in the Office of the province participated with the beginning of the official working day in a protest to demand the payment of their salaries delayed three months ago," noting that "the protesters also demanded to expedite the allocation of risk allocations recently approved by the provincial council" .

He pointed out that "the protesting employees are also demanding the release of dozens of grades to install some of them on the owners," adding that "salaries delayed due to delayed approval of the budget law, and then because of the slow Ministry of Finance in the disbursement of funds to maintain." 

The number of employees of the Diwan and the Governorate Council of Basra is more than 4000 employees, of whom about 2000 employees have been working for a few years in the form of temporary contracts that are renewed annually, all of them suffer from low salaries and non-disbursement to them regularly, as the average salaries of up to 500 thousand dinars per month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:29 am