Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mourning: Electoral campaign funds are sufficient to reconstruct restored areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mourning: Electoral campaign funds are sufficient to reconstruct restored areas Empty Mourning: Electoral campaign funds are sufficient to reconstruct restored areas

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Apr 2018, 3:31 am

Mourning: Electoral campaign funds are sufficient to reconstruct restored areas
    April 25 2018 10:48 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Mounir Haddad[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

Heavy money spent on election propaganda 

Judge Mounir al-Haddad, a member of the victory coalition headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said on Wednesday that the election propaganda was spent on large funds raises many questions about the source of these funds and how they were obtained.

Al-Haddad said in an interview with the Baghdad Post that the money spent on electoral propaganda was enough to reconstruct the restored areas.

He added that many honorable Iraqis have demanded the fight against corruption rampant in the joints of the state where what we see today of the money spent on electoral propaganda was the result of this corruption.

It is noteworthy that the candidates for the upcoming parliamentary elections, especially as Maliki's coalition and the stream of wisdom and slaves spent a lot of money on electoral propaganda and these funds were enough to reconstruct the liberated areas in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:31 am