Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian President: We have boys who develop modern weapons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian President: We have boys who develop modern weapons Empty Russian President: We have boys who develop modern weapons

Post by Rocky Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:41 am

Russian President: We have boys who develop modern weapons

20:59 - 26/04/2018

Russian President: We have boys who develop modern weapons 5ae1ff52d43750a17a8b457a-696x392
    Information / follow up
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has spoken of a youth team that has developed modern Russian weapons that outperforms all existing defense systems, and announced this in his letter to the Federal Assembly in March.
    "I was talking about Russia developing modern military systems unmatched in the world, and one of them was developed by a youth team," Putin said at a meeting of heads of the Russian Universities Association on Thursday. When we met them we discovered that they were boys and gave them a national award to develop the system. "
    "I asked them: 'Where are you from?' They said they formed a team immediately after they graduated from university after learning about the government scholarship program for young talent. For seven years, these young people have been developing the latest and most powerful military system in the world. "
    The Russian president referred to the incident as a successful example of "organizing interaction between universities and institutions of the military sector" in the country.
    The Russian president did not elaborate on the system developed by the youth group.
    In his annual address to the Federal Assembly, Putin spoke of Russia's possession of modern types of weapons and their introduction into space, including the Kangarg and Afangard high-precision missiles, the Intercontinental ballistic missile Saramat, nuclear submarines and laser weapons And winged missiles equipped with a nuclear power block. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:52 am