Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: America wants to take from Iraq a starting point to hit the axis of resistance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: America wants to take from Iraq a starting point to hit the axis of resistance Empty State of Law: America wants to take from Iraq a starting point to hit the axis of resistance

Post by Rocky Sat May 05, 2018 7:07 am

[ltr]State of Law: America wants to take from Iraq a starting point to hit the axis of resistance[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-05 at 11:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy of the coalition of state law, Ferdos al-Awadi, on Saturday, expressed concern that the United States from Iraq as a starting point to strike the axis of honest resistance in the region.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The United States is trying to prolong the presence of its forces in Iraq to be a springboard to strike the resistance in the region," said Al-Awadi in a statement received by Mawazin News, a copy of which said that "the American statements that declared that none of the combat ended in Iraq and confined to the role of training and advisory functions Of the Iraqi forces. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"This is not true because the Iraqi army and the rest of the security forces are about a century old and have the experience and the legacy to enrich America and those in orbit to train them, so there is no justification for the survival of these forces, which are only filled with the implementation of divisional plans with the entity Zionist and directed its deadly weapons against the peoples of the region, the last of which was when it beat the Syrian people brother, and this can not be accepted by the Iraqi people jealous father. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Iraqi people do not want the presence of any US soldier in any way," calling for Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to "request the United States to withdraw its troops from Iraq, according to the strategic agreement signed during the mandate of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki." Ended 29 / s[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 am