Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqis are the top buyers of Jordanian real estate worth $ 48.6 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqis are the top buyers of Jordanian real estate worth $ 48.6 million Empty Iraqis are the top buyers of Jordanian real estate worth $ 48.6 million

Post by Rocky Mon 07 May 2018, 3:41 am

Iraqis are the top buyers of Jordanian real estate worth $ 48.6 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqis have topped the list of foreign nationalities in the purchase of Jordanian real estate during the first half of this year 2018, the Jordanian daily Al-Rai reported on Monday, noting that the value of the property amounted to 48.6 million dollars.
    "The volume of trading in the real estate market in the Kingdom during the first third of this year amounted to 891.1 billion dinars, a decline of 7% compared to the same period of 2017," the newspaper said in a report.
    She added that "Iraqi nationality in the first trimester ranked first with a total of 292 properties, Saudi nationality ranked second with a total of 170 properties, and the Syrian nationality ranked third with a total of 109 properties.
    According to the newspaper, "In terms of value, the Iraqi nationality also came first with an estimated value of: 5.34 million dinars (48.6 million dollars), 40% of the estimated value of non-Jordanians, and Saudi nationality ranked second: 57.11 million dinars A rate of 14%, and third place Syrian nationality: 6.7 million dinars at a rate of 9%.
    The newspaper pointed out that "Iraqi nationality Gatt in the month of April in the first place with a total of 59 properties, Saudi nationality ranked second with a total of 55 properties, and the Syrian nationality third with a total of 38 properties," indicating that "in terms of value, Iraqi nationality came first in the size of investment amounted to: JD188 million, representing 35% of the estimated value of non-Jordanians, and Saudi nationality at the second rank: 7.3 million dinars at a rate of 16% and third place Syrian nationality: 5.3 million dinars at a rate of 15%. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:45 pm