Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pepsi Baghdad achieved 42 billion dinars profits during the past year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pepsi Baghdad achieved 42 billion dinars profits during the past year Empty Pepsi Baghdad achieved 42 billion dinars profits during the past year

Post by Rocky Tue 08 May 2018, 11:41 am

Pepsi Baghdad achieved 42 billion dinars profits during the past year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=19]Baghdad soft drinks company announced that it achieved 42 billion dinars in profits last year.[/size]
    [size=19]The company said in the minutes of the meeting of the General Assembly and viewed by "Economy News", "The final accounts for 2017 show an increase in profits of the company 42.04 billion dinars," adding that "the General Authority approved the distribution of profits by 10%."[/size]
    [size=19]"The company wants to set up a factory in the province of Basra to mobilize soft drinks and water Aquafina with the support of Pepsi Cola International," explaining that "Baghdad has become the largest container in the Middle East."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:44 am