Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper reveals the features of the political map in Iraq and confirms: McGork is looking to form

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper reveals the features of the political map in Iraq and confirms: McGork is looking to form  Empty Newspaper reveals the features of the political map in Iraq and confirms: McGork is looking to form

Post by Rocky Mon 14 May 2018, 3:17 am

Newspaper reveals the features of the political map in Iraq and confirms: McGork is looking to form a government
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  May 14, 2018comments on the newspaper reveals the features of the political map in Iraq and confirms: McGork is looking to form a closed government 11 visits

Baghdad / SNG

A London newspaper revealed on Monday the features of the political map Iraq, while stressing that the American envoy to the international coalition against "urging" Brett McGurk is considering the formation of the next government.
    "The US envoy to the international coalition against Da'id, Brett McGurk, has started talks in Baghdad with a number of Iraqi leaders aimed at speeding up the formation of the next government," the newspaper quoted an informed source as saying. 
    The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the features of the political map in Iraq began to be clear in the light of the results that were announced, which indicate a convergence between parties that were originally close in terms of visions and programs could make the task of forming the next government easier, than expected "He said.

The source confirmed that "the features of the formation of a bloc includes Haider Abadi andMoqtada al-Sadr andAmmar al - Hakim andIyad Allawi and Osama Najafi and perhaps Massoud Barzani, "explaining that" the visit of McGork pours in this direction, as he began to prepare the atmosphere on this level. "
    McGuck met with a number of Iraqi leaders, including the leader of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim and Iraqi parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:57 pm