Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

120 German companies continue their activities in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

120 German companies continue their activities in Iran Empty 120 German companies continue their activities in Iran

Post by Rocky Thu 17 May 2018, 6:05 pm

120 German companies continue their activities in Iran

19:20 - 17/05/2018

120 German companies continue their activities in Iran 454595_a
    Information / follow up
    German Minister of Economy and Energy Peter Altmeyer has announced the continuation of the activities of 120 German companies in Iran, stressing that mechanisms will be put in place to continue this cooperation during the upcoming talks between Tehran and Berlin.
    This came during the meeting between Oltmeyer and Iranian Energy Minister Reza Ardkanyan, who is currently visiting Berlin at the invitation of his German counterpart.
    The two sides discussed means of boosting bilateral relations between Iran and Germany and the upcoming meeting of the joint economic cooperation committee between the two countries, and decided that a specific date for this meeting will be set for next week.
    In a statement on the sidelines of the meeting, the Iranian Energy Minister pointed out that during this visit he was reassured about the commitment of leading German companies, including Siemens, to implement their commitments under the agreements with Iran. End 25 n

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:54 am