Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erbil Takhsh Baghdad on its terms .. Kurds in the next government and these files to negotiate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erbil Takhsh Baghdad on its terms .. Kurds in the next government and these files to negotiate Empty Erbil Takhsh Baghdad on its terms .. Kurds in the next government and these files to negotiate

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 2:49 am

Erbil Takhsh Baghdad on its terms .. Kurds in the next government and these files to negotiate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) revealed on Tuesday the files that the Kurds will present during their negotiations in Baghdad to form the next government. He pointed out that the Kurdish parties do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past that accompanied the formation of the previous governments.
    "The files that will be presented by the Kurds during their negotiations in Baghdad to form the next government will include the question of the implementation of the Constitution with regard to the disputed areas in addition to the issue of the oil file," said the deputy of the party Najeeb Najib, "Iraq News", adding that " Peshmerga forces on the mind of Iraqi forces within the security and defense system. "
    Najib explained that "all the outstanding problems between the center and the region will be put forward and then see which parties will respond to our demands and will be closest to us, of course," stressing that "the Kurdish parties do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past that accompanied the formation of previous governments."
    The Kurdistan Democratic Party led by former Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani has confirmed on Monday his work on the unification of the Kurdish political forces before entering into negotiations to form the current government in the capital Baghdad, noting that the ongoing work in the Kurdistan region will not exclude any party whatsoever, I got only one seat in the parliamentary elections. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:09 am