Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary economy: border crossings can be converted to a basic resource parallel to oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary economy: border crossings can be converted to a basic resource parallel to oil Empty Parliamentary economy: border crossings can be converted to a basic resource parallel to oil

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 5:51 am

Parliamentary economy: border crossings can be converted to a basic resource parallel to oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary, Ahmed Kanani, Tuesday, the border crossings can become a basic resource parallel to the oil resource, stressing that the organization of the law of ports contributes control and regulates its resources. 
    Al-Kanani said in an interview with "Economy News" that "the border crossings are now a major resource for the Iraqi state and it has the potential to make it a basic resource parallel to oil." 
    He pointed out that "the amendment of the law of ports, and make it an independent body to the Council of Ministers gave it strength and grace in dealing with all problems facing ports and solve them in a timely manner." 
    "The committee sought to make the ports within the law and an independent body so that its work is flexible without complications and this is what we have observed during the past few months after becoming a body."
    Kanani said that "there is a direct link with the Iraqi ports as it is considered one of the large ports of the country and linking them to the Authority will give it additional power and eliminate the routine and reduce corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:42 pm