Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel announces the use of the latest fighters for the first time in the world

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel announces the use of the latest fighters for the first time in the world Empty Israel announces the use of the latest fighters for the first time in the world

Post by Rocky Tue 22 May 2018, 5:59 am

Israel announces the use of the latest fighters for the first time in the world %D8%A7%D9%81-35-660x330

Israel announces the use of the latest fighters for the first time in the world

Israel announced on Tuesday that its air force used the American-made stealth fighter F-35 in combat operations in the Middle East, making it the first country in the world to use this type of aircraft.
    "F-35 fighters are flying operational missions in the Middle East - we are the first to carry out an operational strike in the world through this fighter," said Air Force Commander Abamakam Norkin in comments published by the official army account on Twitter.
    "We have done so twice so far."
    The head of the Air Force revealed that Israel was exposed to 32 missiles launched by "Iran", from Syria in the attack on May 10.
    "Two weeks ago, when we launched air strikes on Iranian targets in Syria, the Iranians fired 32 rockets at Israel, but we dropped four of them and the rest of the rockets landed inside Syria," Norkin said.
    "Syrian air defenses fired more than 100 surface-to-air missiles on our aircraft and did not hit any Israeli aircraft," he said.
    On May 10, the Israeli army launched raids on sites allegedly belonging to Iranian forces based in Syria, following Israel's announcement of rocket attacks from Syrian territory on Israeli positions in the occupied Golan Heights, while Syria announced that its air defenses had dealt with Israeli rockets.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:14 pm