Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: Three parties have the authority to cancel the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: Three parties have the authority to cancel the election results Empty Legal: Three parties have the authority to cancel the election results

Post by Rocky Mon 28 May 2018, 2:51 am

Legal: Three parties have the authority to cancel the election results

09:29 - 28/05/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert, Ali al-Tamimi, revealed Monday that three parties can look at the results of the elections and cancel them legally, pointing out that it is not related to the House of Representatives only, but any of the three parties can cancel the results, especially after the electoral process rigged rigging.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "there are three parties that can be challenged against it either by part of the elections or by the entire electoral process. The foremost is the tripartite judicial body affiliated with the Court of Cassation, which was formed under Law No. 11 of 2007, Of the elections, whether in the province or in the center or in the station and within 10 days ends its work.
    He added that "Parliament represents the second party where it can cancel the elections in full, provided that the quorum is questioned and the Commission on the violations and listen to and then vote on the dismissal of the Commission, and if this happened, he can enact a law to cancel the elections and set a new date for the holding of new elections."
    Tamimi said that "the third party that can cancel the election results is the Federal Court in accordance with Article 93, paragraph VII of the Constitution, where it can not ratify the results of the election and cancellation." Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:36 am