Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition issued a position of a "tripartite" coalition to form a government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition issued a position of a "tripartite" coalition to form a government Empty Maliki's coalition issued a position of a "tripartite" coalition to form a government

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/06/09 11:10

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Twilight News / count coalition of state law, on Saturday, the alliance signed between the moving and the wisdom and patriotism, as an agreement on "ABC meetings" and not "dialogues," he said.

"We have received information that the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, does not agree with this signed paper, not even the signatories," state lawmaker Mohammed al-Uqaili told Asharq Al-Awsat. "There is a regression in this regard and a media leak."

"It is the right of any party to declare its alliance, but we believe that the current period is witnessing a recession in the nature of the agreements, and therefore do not believe that the paper announced yesterday is valuable."

And announced the forces of national and "Asron," and wisdom last Wednesday on a paper signed by representatives of those forces documenting the agreement to form the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament next in preparation for the formation of the new federal government.

Note: The content that is entitled (Maliki's coalition issued a position of a "tripartite" coalition to form a government) was published first on the site (Twilight News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this news day content in any way. 
    You can see the details of this address (Maliki's coalition issued a position of a "tripartite" coalition to form the government) through its original source any site (Twilight News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 am