Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC: the fog is hovering on the global oil market in the coming period

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC: the fog is hovering on the global oil market in the coming period Empty OPEC: the fog is hovering on the global oil market in the coming period

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 2:50 am

OPEC: the fog is hovering on the global oil market in the coming period

16:02 - 12/06/2018

OPEC: the fog is hovering on the global oil market in the coming period %D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%83-2-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) warned on Tuesday that the uncertainties of the oil market in the second half of this year, although the figures show the Organization overshadowing the global supply.
    "Exporters will not rush to ease production constraints at next week's meeting," Reuters news agency reported in a news item.
    "The agency is studying with Russia and other producers outside the Organization, reducing oil production since January 2017 to get rid of oversupply," the agency said.
    OPEC aims to reduce oil stocks in developed countries to an average of five years, noting that the stocks of those countries fell in April to less than 26 million barrels over the five-year average.
    Inventories stood at 340 million barrels above the average in January 2017, but OPEC warnings included the rest of the year.
    The Organization considered crude oil futures lost some momentum, recently, amid a state of uncertainty, with the willingness of dealers to the possibility of the return of more supply to the market.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/06/12/317666/

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:07 am