Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Koran and the extension of the work of parliament solve the problem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Koran and the extension of the work of parliament solve the problem Empty Koran and the extension of the work of parliament solve the problem

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:12 am

State of Law: The Constitution is not a house Koran and the extension of the work of parliament solve the problem

17:20 - 17/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special
    A coalition of state law, on Sunday, that the extension of the work of parliament is important in this period to wait for the results of the investigation of the voting process, indicating that the Constitution is not a Koran from the sky, where the parliament can be extended as happened in Lebanon to solve the problem.
    The MP for the rule of law, the Messenger of Radi in a statement to / information / / that "a lot of Sunni blocs demanded earlier to postpone the elections until the settlement of things in their provinces, especially after liberation from terrorism."
    He added that "the provinces that called for the postponement of the elections in which occurred in the fraud, which was proved recently after the burning of ballot boxes, which requires an extension of the life of parliament for six months."
    He explained that "the Federal Court resolved the dispute over the elections, through the adoption of the decision of counting and sorting by hand, which requires the extension of the work of Parliament, to consider the results to be announced after the end of the investigation."
    He added that "the Constitution set the date of the end of the parliamentary session, but did not specify the extension or not, where it is possible to resort to the Federal Court to extend the life of the government and solve the election problem." He pointed out that "the Constitution is not a Koran home.
    He stressed that "what happened in Lebanon is the best experience, where I was able to resolve the problem of elections after two years of talks between the political parties."
    A number of MPs have called earlier this month to extend the work of parliament for another six months, in order to solve the problem of elections and to take appropriate decisions and legislation to avoid the political disputes that may be caused by the elections. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:57 pm