Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cabinet allocates 4 billion dinars to the Ministry of Labor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cabinet allocates 4 billion dinars to the Ministry of Labor Empty Cabinet allocates 4 billion dinars to the Ministry of Labor

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jun 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Cabinet allocates 4 billion dinars to the Ministry of Labor[/size]

[rtl]55 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad 
    Iraqi cabinet decided to allocate 4 billion dinars for the benefit of the Ministry of Labor.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]The Ministry of Labor said in a statement received by "Trend" a copy, that this amount was allocated from the emergency reserve in the budget of 2018, for the departments of juvenile reform and special needs to equip them to accommodate the children and events.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The ministry said in its statement that the decision of the Iraqi Council of Ministers 215 for the year 2018, included the allocation of 3 billion dinars to cover the costs of rehabilitation of the sections nominated for accommodation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The statement added that the decision of the Council of Ministers also included the allocation of one billion dinars to the Department of Special Needs to accommodate 541 children between the ages of 3 and 8 years.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi Ministry of Labor, in May, the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , of the transgressors on the salaries of social protection in Baghdad and the provinces other than the Kurdistan region, during the first four months of this year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Ministry also announced in March, the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in Baghdad and the provinces within the programs to support small projects and reduce poverty and industrial services and community rehabilitation, worth 330.28 billion dinars.[/rtl]
    [rtl]zm [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:02 am