Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament talking about the postponement of the elections: You can not end the current chapter with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament talking about the postponement of the elections: You can not end the current chapter with Empty Parliament talking about the postponement of the elections: You can not end the current chapter with

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Dec 2013, 10:58 am

Parliament talking about the postponement of the elections: You can not end the current chapter without approving the budget

Monday 16, December 2013 Twilight News / favored the decision of Parliament Muhammad Khalidi, Monday, to postpone parliamentary elections scheduled to be held on 30 / next April because of the late arrival of the budget from the government to parliament.

Khalidi said in a press conference held in the House of Representatives and was attended by "Twilight News", "The Cabinet has not discussed so far the budget because of the big differences between the Kurdistan Region and center on some points, as well as requests for the provinces and ministries," stressing that "the budget will be delayed approval will not pass easily. "

And that "can not be an end to the House of Representatives dismissed unless the current is approving the budget and therefore possible postponement of the upcoming elections and this is very dangerous."

Parliamentary elections are held in 30 of next April after being identified by a presidential decree issued by the presidency last month.

The political blocs began preparations for early parliamentary elections across the announcement lists and new blocks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:16 pm