Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pompeo: We will not impose on North Korea a timetable for disarming

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pompeo: We will not impose on North Korea a timetable for disarming Empty Pompeo: We will not impose on North Korea a timetable for disarming

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:39 am

Pompeo: We will not impose on North Korea a timetable for disarming
    Pompeo: We will not impose on North Korea a timetable for disarming Irq_179225047_1529994911
    US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that Washington would not set a timetable for Pyongyang's denuclearization on the Korean Peninsula and the implementation of the agreement reached at the Singapore summit in particular.
    "We are committed to moving forward to see if we can implement what US leaders Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un want to achieve," Pompeo said in an interview with CNN .
    He pointed out that the current administration of President Trump will assess from time to time how serious Pyongyang to abandon its nuclear program.
    Pompeo's remarks were in sharp contrast to statements by a senior US military official to reporters that Washington would soon provide Pyongyang with a "specific demands" timetable for its intentions.
    Foreign Minister Mike Pompeo announced last week that he would probably travel to North Korea "in a short period of time" in an effort to define the commitments agreed at the Singapore 12 June summit between Trump and Kim.
    The North Korean leader said during the first summit between a US president and a North Korean leader that he would work towards full denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, while Trump announced that he would stop joint military exercises with South Korea.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100585

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:12 am