Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crypto Cash Nation

Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

cash - Crypto Cash Nation Empty Crypto Cash Nation

Post by Franky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 8:43 am

Good Morning To All:
    Hey guys/gals... I have been involved in crpto currency for 5 years now, been very intriguing to me and I do believe that we should educate ourselves about it at the very least! I have been SO extremely busy here the last 2 years that I just haven't been able to spend the time with it as I would have liked, but I have a couple very close friends that have gotten involved with Crypto Cash Nation Coop at a very high level and I just cannot ignore them any longer... ;)

They have been running radio ads in the Washington area for sometime now and are putting on a seminar today there as well! This is setup as educational coop and they are in compliance in EVERY State in the US and also world wide, it is an amazing way to earn as you learn! If anyone is interested let me know.... My Buddies are in direct contact with the founders and will give ALL friends special attention.... absolutely NO PRESSURE here, but wanted to put it out here for who ever might have any interest!! have  FABULOUS day!! ;) you might need to copy and paste this in your browser....

https://cryptocashnation.com/?u=zbad1

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:42 am