Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analyst: The formation of the new government will not be three months a

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analyst: The formation of the new government will not be three months a Empty Political analyst: The formation of the new government will not be three months a

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jul 2018, 2:39 am

Political analyst: The formation of the new government will not be three months ago
    09 May 2018 08:50 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Confident[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The head of the Center for Strategic Studies, Wathiq al-Hashemi, that the formation of the new government will not be at least three months ago, and if the complexity of the political scene will exceed five months.

He said that the political class did not reflect a picture in dealing with and dealing with the interests of Iraq, parliamentary elections got a lot of violations and fraud, and there is a major external interference in the affairs of Iraq, indicating that there are political parties trying to cover up the large frauds that took place in the elections, , And counting and manual counting will reveal many facts that have taken place in Kirkuk and other areas.

He continued saying that the process of counting and sorting and consideration of appeals and the ratification of the Federal Court on the results, which calls after the President of the Republic to hold the first meeting of the House of Representatives headed by the oldest member may take two months or more, noting that a few days ago we thought that the candidate prime minister may be Hadi Amiri, but now there is talk about the nomination of Haider Abadi again.
    [rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:41 pm