Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed decides to reduce the price of issuing MasterCard card for defense personnel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed decides to reduce the price of issuing MasterCard card for defense personnel Empty Al-Rasheed decides to reduce the price of issuing MasterCard card for defense personnel

Post by Rocky Sun 29 Jul 2018, 8:24 am

Al-Rasheed decides to reduce the price of issuing MasterCard card for defense personnel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Rasheed Bank announced on Sunday the reduction of the price of issuing the MasterCard card " Nakheel " to the employees of the Ministry of Defense . 

"The board of directors has issued a decision to reduce the price of issuing the MasterCard card to the Ministry of Defense employees from 10,000 to 5,000 dinars," the bank's information office said in a statement. 

The press office added that "the decision comes in recognition of their heroic positions." 

Al-Rasheed Bank announced the end of the Kart contract and the contract with MasterCard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:22 am