Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert stresses importance of linking the budget five-year plan to support investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert stresses importance of linking the budget five-year plan to support investment Empty Expert stresses importance of linking the budget five-year plan to support investment

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2013, 4:34 am

Expert stresses importance of linking the budget five-year plan to support investment

31-12-2013 09:11 AM

BAGHDAD (the news) .. Said economic expert Majid picture, the need to link the annual budget of the state five-year plan for economic development to support and develop the movement of Iraqi investment. said the picture (of the Agency news): that the Iraqi constitution and the law, financial management, public debt, emphasizes the need to link the annual budget of the government's plan of economic development, noting that it is the beginning of the change until now is not tied budget development plans. continued: It is known that the development plans issued after four or five months from the beginning of the year, where the plan was executed in 2010 in the fifth month of the year and the plan in 2013 after four months , noting that this period is evidence that he does not have any indication of a link budget development plans. explained: The Ministry of Planning has confirmed the existence of the weakness in linking the budget development plans, therefore, announced the failure of the plan in 2010 and 2013, pointing out that the challenges in front of the new plan is still the same faced by the previous plans. Collect and a number of experts on the importance of linking the general budget five-year plan in order to ensure the success of the implementation of projects planned and thus extend our step in the right direction towards development. / Finished / 5. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:09 pm