Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director of the real estate registration department has determined that the role of the role is

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The director of the real estate registration department has determined that the role of the role is  Empty The director of the real estate registration department has determined that the role of the role is

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 2:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The director of the real estate registration department has determined that the role of the role is to be filled with falsification of records and land plots

The investigations department of the Integrity Commission announced on Tuesday that it was able to control cases of rigging and tampering in the records and the effects of a number of residential plots in the real estate registry in Al-Dour district of Salahuddin province.
    "The Judicial Control Unit and the Anti-Bribery Committee of the Commission's investigation office in the governorate, which moved to the real estate registration department in the judiciary, were able to arrest the director of the Observatory for falsifying records and evidence," the department said, 17) a piece of residential land, and seized records and forged files.
    "A record of the seizure of the assets has been organized with the seized items, and presented with the accused to the competent investigating judge to take the necessary legal measures."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:08 pm