Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Cabinet approved a set of decisions in response to the demands of the demonstrators

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Cabinet approved a set of decisions in response to the demands of the demonstrators Empty Abadi: Cabinet approved a set of decisions in response to the demands of the demonstrators

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Aug 2018, 8:24 am

Abadi: Cabinet approved a set of decisions in response to the demands of the demonstrators

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Wednesday, the Council of Ministers for approval of the group in response to the demands of the demonstrators decisions, while noting that the government aims to build a strong Iraqi economy in cooperation with neighboring countries. 

"It was also decided to form a sub-crisis cell for all provinces to consider the demands of the demonstrators," Abbadi said in a speech to the Economic Development Conference, followed by Alsumaria News.
    He added that " Iraq is seeking to find alternatives to investment development and not rely on oil," adding that "we aspire to build a strong Iraqi economy in cooperation with neighboring countries." 

"We have succeeded in stopping the depletion of Iraqi wealth through government spending and focusing on economic development," he said, noting that "legal and regulatory support for sustainable development is a guarantee to create new jobs." 

It is noteworthy that a number of Iraqi provinces have witnessed mass demonstrations to demand the provision of services and job opportunities for the unemployed, in addition to the elimination of corruption and accountability of corrupt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:01 pm