Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: We approached the formation of the largest bloc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: We approached the formation of the largest bloc Empty State of Law: We approached the formation of the largest bloc

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Aug 2018, 1:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

State of Law: We approached the formation of the largest bloc

The leader of the coalition of state law Saad Almtalibi, on Wednesday, near his coalition of the formation of the largest bloc, which will cost the formation of the new Iraqi government.
    "The state of law and Fatah approached the formation of the largest bloc, yesterday was held an expanded meeting included the conquest, the rule of law, the Axis Alliance, parts of the victory coalition, the two major Kurdish parties, and was positive with a great match in views between them."
    He added that "the coming days will appear officially and publicly for the name of the largest bloc and those who include, and the meeting yesterday are closest to the formation of the largest bloc and the new government."
    The National Axis Alliance said it was "ready for an alliance" with the largest bloc after being resolved by the Shiite component.
    A member of the axis Yahya Ghazi Mohammedi, "The blocks of decision and work and the alliance of forces and Baghdad and two major blocs of national joined together to the National Axis Alliance," explaining that "the coalition includes 53 deputies."
    Al-Mohammadi added that "the bloc that was formed discussed all the general frameworks to achieve the demands of the provinces, which was invaded by the organization of the preacher of the terrorist," pointing out that "the national axis is ready to ally with the largest bloc after resolving the Shiite component of the mass."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:24 am