Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump cancels Obama's directive on cyber attacks against America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump cancels Obama's directive on cyber attacks against America Empty Trump cancels Obama's directive on cyber attacks against America

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:56 am

Trump cancels Obama's directive on cyber attacks against America
    Posted by Tomorrow

Date: 12:41 PM, August 16

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump signed a decree canceling the secret presidential directive of his predecessor, Barack Obama, who organized the use of cyber weapons against US opponents , sources familiar with theWall Street Journal reported Thursday.
    The removal of the directive, known as Presidential Political Directive No. 20 of 2012, means easing restrictions on cyber attacks against America's opponents.
    The contents of this document remained secret until 2013, when the former employee of the National Security Agency, Edward Snowden revealed a number of confidential material related to the work of the American and British intelligence services.
    It is expected to determine whether the Trump administration has adopted new rules rather than repealed rules. Sources in the Wall Street Journal declined to comment on the issue, referring to the need to maintain confidentiality.
    According to the newspaper, the abolition of the 2012 directive is expected to contribute to supporting military operations, preventing foreign interference in elections and stealing intellectual property. One interlocutor described it as an "offensive step forward".
    Earlier news had indicated that US e-leadership had set up a special working group to counter Russia's cyberspace activities. Protection in cyberspace has been stepped up in the United States amid accusations that Russia will intervene in the 2016 presidential election and try to intervene in the upcoming congressional elections in 2018.

http://www.alghad.tv/%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%BA%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1%D9%87-%D8%A3%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A3%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:01 am