Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the opening: the new parliament will go to end the US military presence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the opening: the new parliament will go to end the US military presence Empty Leading the opening: the new parliament will go to end the US military presence

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 7:19 am

Leading the opening: the new parliament will go to end the US military presence

14:17 - 26/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The leadership of the Fatah Alliance Haneen Qaddo, Sunday, on the direction of the new House of Representatives during the next session to develop a binding legal framework to limit the US military presence in Iraq, stressing the need not to allow Washington to play a key role in the security and political situation of the country.
    "The national forces in the new House of Representatives intend to establish a binding legal framework for the US military presence in Iraq and to determine its movements and its relationship with Iraq," Qaddo said in a statement.
     "The former House of Representatives passed the law on scheduling a US withdrawal from Iraq, but the government did not work to meet certain agendas," he said.
     He added that "international conflicts and the threat of neighboring countries requires Iraq to play the role of calm and not to receive a large number of foreign soldiers not to drag Iraq to a new crisis," adding that "it is not allowed to leave America play a key role in the security and political situation of the country." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:57 am