Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers Empty Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Aug 2018, 2:57 am

[size=32]
    Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers[/size]
    Iran: We control the Gulf "Persian" in full and no place for strangers Iran%20(10)

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

TEHRAN: Iran has full control over the Gulf and US naval forces have no place there, the commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, General Ali Reza Tengseiri, said on Monday.
    Tehran has said it could take military action in the Gulf to prevent oil exports from other countries in the region in response to US sanctions aimed at halting Tehran's oil sales.
    Washington maintains a fleet in the Gulf region to protect oil shipping routes.
    Tenxiri said Iran had full control of the Gulf itself and the Strait of Hormuz.
    "We can guarantee security in the Persian Gulf and there is no need for strangers like the United States and countries that do not have a place here," he said.
    "All tankers and military and non-military vessels will be controlled and there is full control over the Persian Gulf," he said, noting that "our presence in the region is real and constant day and night."
    Tensions between Iran and the United States have escalated since US President Donald Trump withdrew in May from a 2015 nuclear deal between Iran and world powers and returned sanctions against Iran.
    Senior US officials have said they seek to stop Iran's oil exports altogether.
    Iran's supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said last month he supported the idea that preventing Iran from exporting its oil would lead to a ban on all countries in the region from exporting oil across the Gulf.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:28 pm