Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi policy directs the first call to the parliament: We have received Iraq in a state of loss and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi policy directs the first call to the parliament: We have received Iraq in a state of loss and Empty Abadi policy directs the first call to the parliament: We have received Iraq in a state of loss and

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Sep 2018, 7:29 am

Abadi policy directs the first call to the parliament: We have received Iraq in a state of loss and we will give it a strong unity 

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Haider Abadi called on the new parliament to cooperate with the government to complete preliminary bills. 
    "We have received Iraq in the case of loss of occupation, calling for its land, but the next government will receive a unified state and stable security and will lead a better life," he said in a speech opening the session of parliament. 
    "The focus in the next phase on services and reconstruction must be preserved the historic victory achieved on the urging, and not to revive the sectarian tone abhorrent." 
    "We must not employ the suffering of the people to achieve political gains, the problems of all the provinces are solvable, and we have begun important measures to provide important services to the provinces, especially in Basra." 
    Abadi also stressed the need to build regional relations based on sovereignty and non-interference, and said " 

Iraq News Source:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:02 pm