Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Who can U trust?

Waymaker
    Waymaker
    Daily Bread
    Daily Bread

Who can U trust? Empty Who can U trust?

Post by Waymaker Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:24 am

When your ‘back is against the wall’, where can you turn to find strength? There can be no more reliable authority than God’s Word. This timeless, trustworthy source holds the key that unlocks life’s mysteries. It alone provides us with the shelter we need in times of storm. Think of it this way…If the Lord were to return to earth and speak…His message would tie in exactly with what you see in Scripture—His opinion, counsel, commands, desires, and warnings. When you rely on God’s voice you have a sure foundation…truth that can be trusted…power that imparts new life and releases grace by which you can grow in faith and commitment. Stuff we place on the shelf, things we put frames around, trophies and whatnots we shine and love to show off…all headed for the final bonfire (2 Peter 3:7, 10-12)…God’s Book “stands forever” (1 Peter 1:25 NIV).’

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:47 am