Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leading the law: Abadi is no longer valid for the second mandate after the scandals of yesterday's m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leading the law: Abadi is no longer valid for the second mandate after the scandals of yesterday's m Empty Leading the law: Abadi is no longer valid for the second mandate after the scandals of yesterday's m

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:37 am

Leading the law: Abadi is no longer valid for the second mandate after the scandals of yesterday's meeting

09:20 - 09/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The leader of the coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod, Sunday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is no longer valid for prime minister for the second term, especially after the scandals that emerged during the parliament session, saying that the magic turned on the magician during yesterday's session.
    "The session of the House of Representatives on Saturday I want it to be a media and review platform to whiten the page of Haider Abadi and a gateway to prepare for the second mandate, but the scheme failed and turned the magic on the magician.
    He added that "the meeting witnessed the disclosure of scandals and shortening by the government towards Basra and Iraq in general, and therefore can not renew the second term of slaves, and everyone reached the conviction that the prime minister does not fit for the next stage."
    "The next stage requires a strong and patriotic character backed by a strong bloc, in order to improve the country's level, and provide services, security and stability, especially in the presence of a large financial abundance."
    The parliamentary session attended by Prime Minister Haider Abadi and a number of his ministers and the governor of Basra, verbal quarrels between Abadi and the governor, revealed the extent of default in the provision of services and the failure to spend the benefits of Basra for a long time. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:30 am