Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participates in the Damascus International Fair in its 60th session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participates in the Damascus International Fair in its 60th session Empty Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participates in the Damascus International Fair in its 60th session

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 6:44 am

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participates in the Damascus International Fair in its 60th session
    ][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participated in the 60th Damascus International Fair, which was held under the slogan "Ezz Al Sharq Al Oula Damascus" with the participation of 48 Arab and foreign countries.
    The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce said in a statement on its Facebook page, viewed by "Economy News", that the showrooms "includes the participation of 48 Arab and foreign countries through official shares or agents and commercial partnerships of 23 countries participating officially through their embassies."
    As for the participants through the agents and economic companies, the Chamber confirmed that "the number of 25 countries is Italy, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Morocco, Malaysia and Tunisia." The participation of "1700 Syrian, Arab and foreign economic companies spread over 45 wings.
    The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, according to the statement, that the total area of ​​the exhibition is "7000 m and the exhibition area 4500 m consists of four sections on two floors and participate in more than 130 casual parties include the food, engineering, chemical and service sectors."
    According to the statement issued by the General Organization of Exhibitions and International Markets this year, the pavilions of the exhibition are reserved for 93,000 square meters of built and exposed pavilions, the largest part of the exhibition since its first session in the 1950s.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 11:31 am