Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Vice President: I have never discussed Trump's resignation or position

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Vice President: I have never discussed Trump's resignation or position Empty US Vice President: I have never discussed Trump's resignation or position

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 3:09 am

US Vice President: I have never discussed Trump's resignation or position

US Vice President: I have never discussed Trump's resignation or position NB-246882-636721074978092911

- US Vice President Michael Pines denied on Sunday that he had discussed the possibility of the resignation of Donald Trump and his post under the US Constitution. 

In an interview with CBS, Pennes replied in no denying a question posed by the presenter of the "This Morning" program whether he had discussed Trump's abdication of his presidential powers ahead of time, saying "No, never ... what did I benefit from this, Margaret?" . 

The question in question came from an anonymous article published in The New York Times in its September 5 issue, in which an anonymous US official admitted to undermining Trump's management initiatives. The article writer said that the staff of the White House At the beginning of Trump's mandate, they discussed the implementation of the 25th constitutional amendment that gives the vice president the right to hold the highest post in the state, but none of the conspirators wanted to participate in a constitutional crisis.

"I think the author of this anonymous article and the New York Times should be ashamed," he said. 

When the article was published last Wednesday, the paper explained that it was by a senior US administration official. Her anonymous author reported that there was a hidden "opposition movement" in the White House against Trump, one of its participants. "Many high-ranking officials are working hard to prevent the realization of part of the president's agenda and his worst intentions," he said. The writer said the movement was undermining some of Donald Trump's decisions, which he considered wrong and damaging, including his attempts to improve relations with Russia. 

The Washington Post reported"Last Friday, the US president announced that Attorney General and Attorney General Jeff Sessions had to open an investigation and reveal the identity of the author of the article 

Previously, twenty senior US officials, including Pines himself, Secretary of Defense James Matisse and Foreign Secretary Mike Pompeo have been in contact with the article.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/246882/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D9%85-%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%B4-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A3/ar

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 9:08 am