Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

cash -  Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash Empty Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:15 am

Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The economic expert, Al-Amin safe haven, a move by the Central Bank to put quantities of local currency that meet the needs of the market and citizen, calling for the need to encourage the use of the card (Key Card) to reduce the damage of cash.
    The secretary said in a statement quoted by the newspaper "time" and viewed by "economy News", "The local currency has passed on the issuance of more than a decade, causing damage to large quantities of them as a result of trading among citizens over the past years and this is contrary to what is in other countries, Damaged every five years. "
    He pointed out that "the bank's positive step to meet the need of the market and the citizen, despite the delay because the small local currencies have become scarce and most of them damaged," and the Secretary said that "strengthening the currency and the Iraqi dinar at the present time, where some countries are experiencing economic deterioration leads to the recovery of Iraq's economy and the bank need attention For this sensitive issue. "
    "Unfortunately, Iraq is still lagging behind in the use of electronic financial cards in transactions such as the card and others, which contain the bank account of the person and through which to shop from any party, so those concerned encourage the use of these cards to keep the currency from damage."
    The bank plans to launch large amounts of local currency in small groups next month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

cash -  Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash Empty Re: Secretary: Dealing with electronic card helps reduce the damage of cash

Post by Lobo Thu 13 Sep 2018, 7:31 am

Thanks Rocky, this is interesting - the last articles about the CBI putting out replacement cash stated currency small and huge - as I recall - and this article ends with 

The bank plans to launch large amounts of local currency in small groups next month.  SMALL - I am praying we see this soon.

Rocky, again - many thanks for all you do for us.  You are very much appreciated and prayed for.

geek geek geek

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 4:35 pm