Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia bans its citizens travel to Iraq and 16 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia bans its citizens travel to Iraq and 16 countries Empty Saudi Arabia bans its citizens travel to Iraq and 16 countries

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Sep 2018, 3:04 am

[size=32]
    Saudi Arabia bans its citizens travel to Iraq and 16 countries[/size]
    Saudi Arabia bans its citizens travel to Iraq and 16 countries BAGDAD%20-%203333

3 hours ago

Saudi Arabia decided on Wednesday to suspend and ban the travel of its citizens to 10 new countries on the backdrop of health warnings about the outbreak of the deadly plague.
    Informed sources told Okaz newspaper that "this step contributed to the modernization of the list of countries that are forbidden to travel to Saudi Arabia or visit, reaching 17 countries, after not more than seven countries."
    The new warning list included 10 countries: Madagascar, South Africa, Mauritius, Seychelles, Tanzania, La Rioja, Mozambique, Kenya, Ethiopia and the Comoros. .

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:12 am