Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The first deputy speaker of parliament presides over a meeting of the parliamentary legal committee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The first deputy speaker of parliament presides over a meeting of the parliamentary legal committee Empty The first deputy speaker of parliament presides over a meeting of the parliamentary legal committee

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Sep 2018, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/09/30 11:52

(Encyclopedia of this day , news | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) -
    Baghdad today - Baghdad

The First Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Hassan Karim, held a meeting of the Parliamentary Legal Committee.

"Karim presided over a meeting of the parliamentary legal committee," said a brief statement to the media office of the deputy speaker of parliament.

BAGHDAD - The former deputy candidate for the presidency of Iraq, Sarwa Abdel Wahid, Sunday, September 30, 2018, exposed to threats to force it to withdraw its candidacy for the presidency of Iraq. 

Abdul Wahid Tgridh on her page in the social networking site "Twitter": It

Baghdad today - especially through the leadership of the movement of the new generation Mohammed Raouf, Sunday, 30/9/2018, the rejection of his movement "sharp", to call the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, the Kurdish deputies to meet and choose a single candidate for the presidency. 

Rauf said in an interview

The Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Jan Kubic, said on Sunday (September 30, 2018) that the voting process in Kurdistan is going well, pointing out that the international mission has observers in the polling stations. 

Kubic said at a press conference

Note: The content of the first deputy speaker of parliament presides over a meeting of the parliamentary legal committee. 
    You can find out the details of this address (First Deputy Speaker of Parliament presides over a meeting of the Parliamentary Legal Committee) through its original source (Baghdad Today).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:14 am