Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump after talking with King Salman: "murderers rogue" behind the liquidation of Khashoggi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump after talking with King Salman: "murderers rogue" behind the liquidation of Khashoggi Empty Trump after talking with King Salman: "murderers rogue" behind the liquidation of Khashoggi

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Oct 2018, 2:37 am

[size=32]
    Trump after talking with King Salman: "murderers rogue" behind the liquidation of Khashoggi[/size]
    Trump after talking with King Salman: "murderers rogue" behind the liquidation of Khashoggi 5bc4a6d795a597b85b8b4616

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

US President Donald Trump on Monday expressed his belief that "rogue killers" were behind the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
    Speaking to reporters outside the White House about Khashoggi's disappearance, Trump said: "It seems to me that these guys may be rogue murderers.
    Trump said: "It seemed to me through contact with the Saudi monarch that rogue killers may be behind what happened."

In response to a reporter's question about his ratification of King Salman's denunciation, Trump said: "All he can do is" report what the king told me, who assured me firmly that he had no knowledge of it ... said it very strongly. "

Trump presented the theory of "rogue murderers" and talked about King Salman's denial of Riyadh's connection to the subject, although Turkey claims to have evidence that the journalist was killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Khashoggi disappeared after entering the headquarters of his consulate in Istanbul on October 2, and lost contact with him after that.

Saudi Arabia faces a wave of criticism and threats of sanctions following the disappearance of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who disappeared after entering his consulate in Istanbul on October 2 and lost contact with him.

The Turkish authorities, which are investigating the case, have not yet officially announced Khashoggi's fate, but many sources, including Umniah, have said their preliminary estimates suggest the Saudi journalist was killed inside his consulate, a charge strongly denied by Riyadh.

On Monday morning, Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz directed the Attorney General of the Kingdom to open an internal investigation into the disappearance of Saudi journalist and writer Jamal Khashoggi.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/16737d58-a047-4081-82bd-f10b24ee13d0

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:48 am