Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi's policy warns Abadi's government of "illegal" measures and threatens sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi's policy warns Abadi's government of "illegal" measures and threatens sanctions Empty Abdul-Mahdi's policy warns Abadi's government of "illegal" measures and threatens sanctions

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Oct 2018, 2:51 am

[size=32]
    Abdul-Mahdi's policy warns Abadi's government of "illegal" measures and threatens sanctions[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The media office of the Prime Minister in charge of Adel Abdul Mahdi, on Thursday, warned of "illegal" actions by some ministries in the current government.
    "During the last few years, we have noticed that some ministries and departments have signed urgent contracts and non-fundamental appointments, but have made changes to the structure and structure," the media office said.
    "We ask President Barham Salih, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and the ministers to prevent all unconstitutional and illegal measures that do not fall within the framework of daily affairs. We also ask the ministers and officials of any official body unrelated to the ministry to prevent and / steps".
    The statement called on the House of Representatives to monitor this matter, announcing that the next government will cancel any order that has not been taken within the framework of constitutional and legal contexts or outside the functions of the daily affairs, and will expose himself to the punishment of those who commit the offense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:04 am