Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance interrogates the first minister of the government of Abdul-Mahdi: cover up a crime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Alliance interrogates the first minister of the government of Abdul-Mahdi: cover up a crime Empty Alliance interrogates the first minister of the government of Abdul-Mahdi: cover up a crime

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Nov 2018, 2:19 am

[size=32]
    Alliance interrogates the first minister of the government of Abdul-Mahdi: cover up a crime[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The deputy of the Alliance for Reform and Reconstruction Ali al-Badiri, on Sunday, there is a movement to question the new Minister of Agriculture Saleh al-Hassani, because of cases of fish deaths.
    "The Ministry of Agriculture and its new minister bear full responsibility for the deaths of fish in a number of governorates. The new minister, Saleh al-Hassani, has come out to justify this disaster with excuses far from reality, but is trying to cover up this crime," al-Badairi told Ashqaf News.
    He added that "the House of Representatives will witness political and parliamentary movement in the coming days with the aim of questioning al-Hassani. He is the first minister to be questioned by the new government, but is the quickest questioning of an Iraqi minister who took over his post and proved his failure to cope with the crises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:47 am