Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani's policy : We will support the legislation of laws that meet the aspirations of Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani's policy : We will support the legislation of laws that meet the aspirations of Iraqis Empty Barzani's policy : We will support the legislation of laws that meet the aspirations of Iraqis

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Nov 2018, 2:03 am

[size=32]
    Barzani's policy : We will support the legislation of laws that meet the aspirations of Iraqis[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, confirmed his support for the legislative authority in Iraq and the enactment of laws that meet the aspirations of Iraqis. 
    This came during a meeting Barzani this evening, Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbusi. 
    According to a statement by the Office of Halbusi, the meeting discussed the latest developments in the political scene and the relationship between the Center and the region and issues of common interest and coordination at all levels. 
    The meeting stressed the necessity of unifying efforts to support the government in supporting the implementation of the government curriculum and ensuring solutions to existing problems and crises.
    He welcomed the Speaker of the House of Representatives Barzani's visit to the capital Baghdad, stressing that the country needs to unite all of its people; to promote the reconstruction and construction, calling for more joint political action among all national forces; to dissolve the differences and problems in the interest of Iraq supreme. 
    For his part, Barzani stressed his support for the legislative institution to work on legislation of laws that contribute to the advancement of the country and support political stability and reflected positively on the daily reality of citizens in meeting their aspirations.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 7:53 am