Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A DEPUTY CALLS ON THE UNITED NATIONS TO MOBILIZE EFFORTS TO HELP FLOOD-AFFECTED PEOPLE IN SALAHUDDIN

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A DEPUTY CALLS ON THE UNITED NATIONS TO MOBILIZE EFFORTS TO HELP FLOOD-AFFECTED PEOPLE IN SALAHUDDIN Empty A DEPUTY CALLS ON THE UNITED NATIONS TO MOBILIZE EFFORTS TO HELP FLOOD-AFFECTED PEOPLE IN SALAHUDDIN

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Nov 2018, 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MP Salah al-Din Qutaybah al-Jubouri on Saturday called for efforts to help those affected by floods in Salahuddin.
    "There is a humanitarian disaster in Salah al-Din after flood waters flooded areas and villages completely, which made the families escape by boat," he said, adding that "the number of victims so far more than ten people, in addition to the presence of Missing, but the news does not relate to the media for the difficulty of the media entry into the affected areas. "
    "More than 3,000 homes have been sinking, which means that more than 3,000 displaced families are in need of urgent relief," he said, warning that "the situation will worsen on Sunday in case of bad weather."
    He appealed to the government, concerned parties, the United Nations and its organizations to "intervene urgently to help the people of Salahaddin in flood-hit areas, mobilizing the efforts of medical teams, civil defense and the army and the use of helicopters in rescue operations."
    He called on the government to "compensate all those affected by the floods for the loss of life and property," calling on citizens to "take caution and abide by safety standards in emergency situations."

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:39 pm