Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

after the electricity crisis .. Iran cut off gas from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

after the electricity crisis .. Iran cut off gas from Iraq Empty after the electricity crisis .. Iran cut off gas from Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 3:26 pm

[size=32]
    after the electricity crisis .. Iran cut off gas from Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

(Reuters) - Iran has suspended its gas exports to Iraq for several days as authorities are repairing damage to a pipeline from an earthquake that hit the region recently.
    The Iranian authorities have informed the Ministry of Electricity in Baghdad that the pumping of gas exports will resume "within the next few days," after completion of maintenance of the pipeline inside Iranian territory, according to Rutgers.
    For its part, said the Iraqi Electricity Ministry, in a statement that "this interruption deprives the Iraqi electricity network of 2500 megawatts, as Iraq relies heavily on Iranian gas in the operation of power plants."
    The pipeline also supplies several large gas power stations, including two in eastern Baghdad and one in the eastern province of Diyala, close to the Iranian border, the statement said.
    He added that "the Ministry of Oil will provide the power plants affected by the suspension of gas fuel for the continuation of operations."
    The national electricity system lost 2,500 megawatts due to the interruption of pumping of gas imported from Iran due to the earthquakes that hit the region.
    A statement issued by the ministry said that the gas pipelines exported to Iraq were affected by these earthquakes, and led to the stopping of the stations, Mansouriya gas, Sadr gas, and Basmaya investment, resulting in an increase in hours programmed in the provinces of Baghdad, Diyala, Kirkuk and the Middle Euphrates.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:17 am