Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the green .. Abdul-Mahdi determined to open the road to Baghdad airport in full

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the green .. Abdul-Mahdi determined to open the road to Baghdad airport in full Empty After the green .. Abdul-Mahdi determined to open the road to Baghdad airport in full

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Nov 2018, 2:20 am

After the green .. Abdul-Mahdi determined to open the road to Baghdad airport in full

16:38 - 29/11/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / special ... 
    assured Services Committee and ages member Walid Sahlani, Thursday, Prime Minister Adel Abdul -Mahdi is determined strongly to open the road to Baghdad International Airport completely after theopening of the Green Zone, between that all strategic roads will be opened to traffic in the coming days. 
    "Al-Sahlani said in a statement that" Abdul-Mahdi is determined and strongly to open all areas and roads closed in the capital Baghdad during the next phase, "pointing out that" the road to Baghdad International Airport will be a priority of the government to open it fully after the completion of the opening of the Green Zone Downtown ". 
    He pointed out that "the coming days will witness the opening of all closed roads in the capital Baghdad," explaining that "the government is determined to seriously open the main roads as soon as possible."
    He added that "there is parliamentary mobility within the parliament and in cooperation with the parliamentary services committee to open all the strategic roads and the lifting of the concrete blocks, as well as opening the road to Baghdad airport and shortening it in front of traffic," noting that "the opening of the Baghdad International Airport fully in front of passengers will significantly reduce the burden of bottlenecks Traffic and the distances they travel to the airport terminal. " 
    Earlier, Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi had confirmed his intention to open the Green Zone in central Baghdad. End 25 T

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:03 am