Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maritime Transport opens the door to investment on the project of a shipping line Basra - Kish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maritime Transport opens the door to investment on the project of a shipping line Basra - Kish Empty Maritime Transport opens the door to investment on the project of a shipping line Basra - Kish

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:41 pm

Maritime Transport opens the door to investment on the project of a shipping line Basra - Kish
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The head of the General Company for Maritime Transport in Basra Abdulkarim Kanhal on Sunday called on local, Arab and foreign investment companies specialized in transport projects to submit a project to open a shipping line between Bahr al-Ashar in Basra and Kish Island of Iran.
    Speaking at a press conference in Basra, Kanhal said that "the period of the announcement of the submission of this project will be effective from today until the 31st of this month," noting that "the offers of the project and its designs are currently available and any investor company is competent to apply for this The project".
    He pointed out that "the Maritime Transport Company will provide the necessary communications to any company to which the project is referred for success."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:25 am