Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Araji: heads of political blocs agreed to pass Retirement Law on Monday

chouchou
    chouchou

Araji: heads of political blocs agreed to pass Retirement Law on Monday  Empty Araji: heads of political blocs agreed to pass Retirement Law on Monday

Post by chouchou Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:06 am

BAGHDAD / NINA / The head of the Ahrar parliamentary bloc, Bahaa al-Araji said that " the heads of political blocs reached an agreement to pass the Retirement Law in Monday's session of Parliament ."

He said in a press conference : "The heads of political blocs confirmed, in a meeting held today, that tomorrow as the date for the vote on the Retirement Law unanimously during the parliament ," noting that " the problem of the budget is not solved so far ."

On the subject of five dollars , he said: " If the government is serious about this issue, it was supposed to put the ratio in the budget before sending the bill to the House of Representatives . "

He added, "The government , after public and political and religious pressure, wanted to amend this paragraph ."

On the situation in Anbar he said that "Iraq is a target and the focus point of targeting is Anbar through the presence of ISIS and al-Qaeda ." Noting that " the government should be frank with the people about the situation in Anbar ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:00 pm