Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold is climbing to its highest level in more than 6 months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold is climbing to its highest level in more than 6 months Empty Gold is climbing to its highest level in more than 6 months

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Jan 2019, 3:45 am

Gold is climbing to its highest level in more than 6 months

Gold is climbing to its highest level in more than 6 months 12159

Gold surged to a six-month high on Wednesday as the dollar and Asian stocks tumbled after disappointing data from China fueled concerns about slowing world economic growth. 
    By 0712 GMT, spot gold prices rose 0.3 percent to $ 1286.18 an ounce after hitting their highest since June 15, 2018 at $ 1287.31 an ounce earlier in the session. 
    US gold futures rose 0.5 percent to $ 1288.10 an ounce. 
    The dollar index, which measures the performance of the greenback against a basket of major currencies, is hovering near the two-month low reached in the previous session. 
    A decline in the dollar leads to lower cost of the precious metal denominated in the US currency on holders of other currencies.
    Asian stocks also fell on the first trading day of the new year on disappointing economic data from China, the world's second-largest economy, which weighed on sentiment and eased early gains in US equity futures. 
    Among other precious metals, palladium increased 0.25 percent in spot transactions to $ 1267.15 an ounce. 
    There was little change in silver and settled at $ 15.45 an ounce.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14943

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:30 am