Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Tuesday's session will fail to pass the defense portfolio and the fate of Jubouri as a war

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Tuesday's session will fail to pass the defense portfolio and the fate of Jubouri as a war Empty Deputy: Tuesday's session will fail to pass the defense portfolio and the fate of Jubouri as a war

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Jan 2019, 11:37 am

Deputy: Tuesday's session will fail to pass the defense portfolio and the fate of Jubouri as a war

19:58 - 06/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Salim al-Jubouri

Information / special ... 
    enslave MP alliance building Fadel Fatlawi, Sunday, complete the remaining ministerial cabin Prime Minister during the meeting on Tuesday, between Saleem al - Jubouri that will not have anacceptability to reject the defense and were excluded by the parliament Kfaisal Jarba. 
    "The political differences still exist between the blocs within the parliament on the remaining three ministries of Abdul Mahdi," pointing out that "al-Jubouri will not accept the admissibility of the political blocs to grant him the Ministry of Defense and if presented to vote during Tuesday's session will be rejected as rejected Faisal al-Jarba ".
    He added that "Salim al-Jubouri does not have any chances and his nomination for the defense is free of professional that the latter does not have sufficient military expertise to manage the military institution represented by the Ministry of Defense," noting that "the parliament next Tuesday will fail to complete the cabinet cabin because of political differences between the blocks so far "He said. 
    The MP for the alliance of conquest Haneen al-Qaddu has confirmed, earlier, that the dispute is very deep between the year of reform and the year of construction on the portfolio of the Ministry of Defense, while he pointed out that the meeting Tuesday will see the name of Faleh al-Fayadh as a candidate for the portfolio of the Interior and the parliament will resolve the debate on them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 8:19 pm